Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to Serviam Ministries. Serviam Ministries provides website features to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Serviam Ministries, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to Serviam Ministries, to understand our practices.
Once you have submitted your order we cannot make any changes or cancellations. Customers are responsible for ensuring accuracy of the order placed. We cannot be responsible, replace or refund any orders that are submitted with incorrect information.
Shipping and Handling
Please read our Shipping & Handling policies.
Returns & Refunds
Please read our policies on Returns & Refunds.
Anyone who uses this site is responsible for ensuring their account and password information is kept confidential. The account user is solely responsible for the activities that are done using their account and password. To help with this we recommend the following: never give out your password and username and always log off when leaving a computer especially if shared or in a public environment.
Anyone wishing to purchase from Serviam Ministries must be 18 years or older. For anyone under 18 and wishing to make a purchase they may do so with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Serviam Ministries reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Reviews and Blog Comments
Serviam Ministries wants to hear from you! You are welcome to send in a review on any of the items you have purchased. Please keep the following guidelines in mind when submitting a review:
- The review should be about your experience with the item.
- Outline what you liked or disliked about the item and why.
- Try to give your points in a succinct manner without missing important information.
- Your review will be subject to the terms in our Terms and Conditions.
Serviam Ministries reserves the right to withhold a review from being posted on the site if it contravenes the above guidelines or includes any number of the following types of content:
- Illegal, obscene, discriminatory, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights or other language unsuitable for a public domain.
- Advertisements, software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters or mass mailings.
- References to other products, offers or websites that are not Catholic Chapter House.
- Any form of “spam”.
- Email address, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information.
- Critical or malicious comments on reviews or another author of a review.
If you want to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Serviam Ministries reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
For a full listing of Commenting Rules please click here.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.